Lowongan PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia – TCI Undergraduate Program 2018
Lowongan PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia – Lowongan Undergraduate Program Thiess – PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia – Thiess Indonesia is a rapidly growing construction and mining cotractors services company in Indonesia. The Company proforming business in mining, civil and construction, and also in mechanical and electrical. PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as TCI Undergraduate Program General Requirements
- A current undergraduate student who will be in their 6th semester in 2013 with Minimum GPA is 2.80 out of 4.00 from the following discipline :
- o Civil Engineering
- o Electrical Engineering
- o Environmental Engineering
- o Geodetic Engineering
- o Geology Engineering
- o Mining Engineering
- o Industrial Engineering
- o Mechanical Engineering
- o Management
- o Psychology
- o Law
- o IT
Complete the Undergraduate Application Form (format : pdf or xls) and attach the following documents:
- Latest 4×6 photograph attached to the Undergraduate Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of the latest academic transcript
- The latest tuition receipt
- A letter stating that you will not receive a scholarship from any other institution or organization after being selected as TCI Undergraduate (sealed)
- A letter stating that you are willing to follow orientation program during school holiday after being selected as TCI Undergraduate (sealed)
- Three essays in English with minimum 500 words per essay and printed on A4 paper, using size 10 Times New Roman font. The three topics are:
- Why do you choose your current major?
- What is your favourite subject that is relevant to TCI and how can you apply that to TCI?
- Why do you deserve a scholarship from TCI?
- SKCK Certificate from Police (if you don’t have it when you submit the documents, please bring it during the interview session).
How to apply For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please send your CV with supporting documents not later than 30 April 2013 to: [email protected] and put the “Undergraduate Program” as your email subject or apply online. Notes
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.